Sinuses - Sinus Infection - Should You Use Capsaicin Spray as a Sinus Buster?There is a sinus buster nasal spray that has been around for many years used for sinus infections, sinus infection symptoms, chronic sinusitis, sinus congestion, sinus headaches and other sinus problems. It contains Capsaicin which has long been used in creams externally for arthritis pain. There have been testimonials and claims floating around on the Internet for some time promoting capsaicin for the sinuses. But this is true for many so-called sinus busters.
Do Not Believe Everything You Read on the Internet When It Comes to Your HealthFind experts you respect and compare their opinions with other experts. Get second and third opinions. Sinus specialists will differ on their approach to sinusitis rhinitis natural remedies vastly differ. Testimonials for Capsaicin could be made up for all anyone knows. Thinking of life without Sinus seem to be impossible to imagine. This is because Sinus can be applied in all situations of life.
The sinus tissues and nasal tissues are delicate tissues and coming in contact with anything that is not normal is cause for concern and in this case Capsaicin should be a big cause for concern.
- Many people try to challenge their bodies by eating hot peppers and pride themselves on eating the hottest that are around.
- But what many don't know is that many of these people come into the emergency room for treatment of serious esophageal and intestinal tract burns.
- Where is their common sense one wonders?
- Would you want to go to the emergency room with sinus pain and burned nasal or sinus passages?
- So before you add more sinus problems to your current issues, please consider the consequences of using hot pepper preparations like Capsaicin.
- Whenever one reads any reading matter, it is vital that the person enjoys reading it.
- One should grasp the meaning of the matter, only then can it be considered that the reading is complete.
You were to put diluted Capsaicin on your skin you could reach it and treat it if you get a burn. Not so for you sinuses. Before you spray or put anything up your nose that is not natural and especially something that has the serious side effect of a direct contact burn I would seriously reconsider. Also whatever goes up there you may not easily get out, whether Capsaicin or anything else that is natural. Just as a book shouldn't be judged by its cover, we wish you read this entire article on Why post nasal drip occurs so rampantly (when there are quick natural cures) making a judgement fungal sinusitis irrigation.
- There are much better ways to treat and cure sinus infections and other sinus conditions without causing serious temporary or permanent damage.
- Imagine walking around with perpetual burning going on in your head and nose that you can't do anything about.
- We have tried to place the best definition about Sinus Busters in this article.
- This has taken a lot of time, but we only wish that the definition we gave suits your needs.